Yishtabach

יותר
28 יונ 2010 01:15 #1780 מאת rallisw
Yishtabach נוצר על ידי rallisw
I understand that one should recite certain words of Yishtabach without making a hefsek. Why is that the case?

Rallis

Minhag Avoseinu Torah Hee!

Please התחברות to join the conversation.

יותר
28 יונ 2010 02:29 #1781 מאת Michael
תגובה מMichael בדיון Yishtabach
I assume you mean the words Shir Ushvocho etc. which are mentioned in Sephardic Siddurim to be said in one go. Rav Hamburger didn't know of any Ashkenazi source for this. Do you have a specific source for this?

Michael

יותר
28 יונ 2010 13:54 #1784 מאת rallisw
תגובה מrallisw בדיון Yishtabach
The source I have in siddurei Ashkenaz are the Sofoh Bruroh

הט"ו שבחים מן שיר עד מעתה יאמר בנשימה אחת.

and the Avoudas Yisroel which states that the fifteen words correspond to to the 15 Mizmourei Tehillim of Shir HaMaalous.

Rallis

יותר
30 יונ 2010 00:47 #1787 מאת rallisw
תגובה מrallisw בדיון Yishtabach
The Avoudas Yisroel Siddur makes the following comment:

והנה שיש כאן ט"ו שבחים כן כתבו אבודרהם והטור באורח חיים סוף ס' נ"א ומהר"ם מינץ תשובה פ"א ור"מ ריקטנאטי בס' טעמי המצות וכן הוא בבחיי פ' תרומה, עיין שם. אך בזוהר פ' תרומה עמוד רל"ג (מובא בשל"ה דף רנ"ג, עמוד ב' ובקב הישר פ' נ') איננו מונה עמהן תבות ברכות והודאות ומונה רק י"ג שבחים כנגד שלש עשרה מדות, גם מה שכתבו שיאמר שבחות אלו כולם בנשימה אחת לא משמע מדברי זוהר, רק שלא יפסיק ביניהם אבל יאמרם במתון מתון ובנעימה כמסדר שבחו של מלך, וכן כתבו מהר"ם מינץ בתשובתו והר' יעב"ץ בסדורו, והר' חיד"א בקשר גודל ס' ט"ו

Rallis

יותר
09 יול 2010 00:23 #1796 מאת Michael
תגובה מMichael בדיון Yishtabach
Ashkenazic Minhogim books do not bring the issue of Neshimo Achas or not stopping between the Shvochim. The source for this is Kabbalic.
Sofo Bruroh brings some times Kabalic books.

Michael FRBSH