Korbanos at Shacharis

יותר
20 יול 2011 02:00 #2009 מאת Daniel
Korbanos at Shacharis נוצר על ידי Daniel
After Birchas HaTorah I say Yivarechicha and Eilu Divarim, followed by the Tamid, Eizehu Mikoman, and R' Yishmael. The Minhag is to only say the Tamid etc. Is there anything wrong with also saying Yivarechicha? I do it for two reasons: 1. Often there is not sufficient time to recite all korbanos until after davening - and I want to say a portion of Torah, Mishnah, Gemara immediately after the Bracha. 2. Yivarechicha/Eilu Divarim are easily understood (on a simple level). The korbanos are much more difficult. The MB cautions that one must understand the korbanos if they want it to count for learning.

Daniel

Please התחברות to join the conversation.

יותר
20 יול 2011 02:01 #2010 מאת Daniel
תגובה מDaniel בדיון Korbanos at Shacharis
Should one recite the Pasuk of V'shochat after saying the Tamid?

Daniel

יותר
22 יול 2011 20:45 #2017 מאת Michael
תגובה מMichael בדיון Korbanos at Shacharis

Daniel wrote: Is there anything wrong with also saying Yivarechicha?

There is no problem saying it. The Maharil would say these Psukim and Meimros when he woke up and learned before Omud Hashachar. But when davening this isn't the Minhog, so definitely it is better to say the Korbonos rather then saying Yevorechecho and Elu Devorim, but in case one cannot say the Korbonos he should say Yevorechecho and Elu Devorim.

Daniel wrote: Should one recite the Pasuk of V'shochat after saying the Tamid?

This wasn't the minhag of the Rishonim in Ashkenaz, but we do find this Minhag at other Kadmonim. In Ashkenaz Siddurim it is found only around the 17th Century.

Michael FRBSH