Adon Olom & Boruch Sheomar

More
27 Jul 2008 13:27 #475 by meirk
Adon Olom & Boruch Sheomar was created by meirk
My grandfather shy' tells me that in the kehilo Adass Yisroel in São Paulo, they had the minhog that the chazan goes to the "almemer" (bimo) to say Adaun Olom and to say Boruch Sheomar.
Did somebody hear about this minhog in another kehilo? I think that is a Fuerth's minhog.

Meir

Meir Koschland

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2008 01:53 #481 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic Adon Olom & Boruch Sheomar
There were 3 different minhogim:
Minhag Worms was that the person who says the Brochous and Psukei Dezimroh says so at the Omud of the Chazzen.
Minhag Frankfurt was that the person who says the Brochous and Psukei Dezimroh says so from his place.
Minhag Holland and Hungary was that the person who says the Brochous and Psukei Dezimroh says so at the Bimoh (the almamor). I believe this is the minhag you are referring too.

Michael FRBSH

More
30 Jul 2008 13:18 #488 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Adon Olom & Boruch Sheomar
Is this done during the week, or only on Shabbos and Yom Tov? What is the Minhag in KAYJ?

Daniel

More
30 Jul 2008 13:24 #489 by Michael
This is done on Shabbos and weekdays. In KAYJ Adoun oulom and Psukei dezimroh are said by the Omud, as the rest of the davening. the only parts of davening said by the bimah are Lecho Doudi till the end of Hashem Moloch, and Yekum Purkon till Yehalelu.

Michael

More
14 Aug 2008 04:28 #523 by rallisw
Replied by rallisw on topic Adon Olom & Boruch Sheomar
According to all opinions, when does the Shatz begin orenen at the Omud?

Between how many people may the Shachris Tefilloh L'Choul be divided [brochous-pesukei d'zimroh, yishtabach until tachanun/kerias hatouroh/shemounoh esreh, ashrei- until the end]?

Rallis

Minhag Avoseinu Torah Hee!

More
03 Sep 2008 00:35 #563 by Michael
One of the Ba'alei Batim, or the Shamosh, says the Tefilloh until Yishtabach (Or Shouchen Ad on Shabbos), then the Chazzan is the Shliach Tzibbur. The Chazzan can be changed before Ashrei.

Michael FRBSH