Shir Hayichud

יותר
10 ינו 2011 02:23 #1884 מאת GBaum
Shir Hayichud נוצר על ידי GBaum
Is Shir Hayichud (Song of Unity) said in our nusach daily or only on Shabbat and can you say it without a minyan and the ark opened?

GBaum

Please התחברות to join the conversation.

יותר
16 ינו 2011 01:12 #1891 מאת Michael
תגובה מMichael בדיון Shir Hayichud
In some Kehillos Shir Hayichud was said every day, and in some it wasn't, and in some there were individuals who had the Minhag to say it (together) every day. Those who have a Minhag to say it have to continue saying it, but a Kehillo that doesn't have the Minhag to say it, doesn't have to start saying it.
Most Kehillos said Shir Hayichud on Shabbos, because on Shabbos one has more time, and in addition the Shir Hayichud for Shabbos is short.
Shir Hayichud does not require an open Ark, only Shir Hakovod (Ani'im Zmiros) does. It is not recommended to say Shir Hayichud or Shir Hakovod without a Minyan, since some Poskim say one isn't permitted to do so.

FRBSH

In KAYJ we say Shir Hayichud on Shabbos and on Yom Tov (unless we are very close to Chatzos), but not on Chol Hamo'ed and weekdays.

Michael

יותר
17 ינו 2011 01:55 #1893 מאת GBaum
תגובה מGBaum בדיון Shir Hayichud
I started saying Shir Hayichud at home every day after shacharit. I have said it for two weeks. Should I stop saying it, as I read that some Poskim say you should not say without a minyan or privately? What should I do?

Also the shul I go to on Shabbat and Chaggim does not say it, but I do. Is this allowed?

GBaum

יותר
30 ינו 2011 02:36 #1897 מאת Michael
תגובה מMichael בדיון Shir Hayichud
I asked Moreinu Harav Gans Shlito, and he said that if you did the Hatoras Nedorim and Mesiras Modo'oh on Erev Rosh Hashono, you can rely on it to stop saying Shir Hayichud. You shouldn't continue saying it, since you aren't saying it with a congregation.

Rav Gans told me that generally one cannot rely on the Hatoras Nedorim for whatever he said Beloshon Neder, but for good deeds done 3 times etc., he may.

Michael