Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz Yisroel

More
25 Nov 2009 17:10 #1513 by GBaum
Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz Yisroel was created by GBaum
As I live in Israel, do I say Ein Keloheinu and Pittum hakketoret every day at the end of shacharit because I live there, or do I follow the Frankfurt am Main minhag as my grandfather was from there? Also, I do not say Baruch Hashem le-Olam at Ma'ariv.

Is there anything else I should do because I live in Israel or say in prayer?

GBaum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2009 03:18 - 16 Oct 2017 22:59 #1523 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz Yisroel
I asked our Rov, Harav Gans, and he said that when Davening privately, even in Eretz Yisroel there is no Inyon to say Ein Kelokeinu according to Minhag ashkenaz. In KAYJ we do not say ein Kelokeinu on the weekdays. (But when Davening with a congregation that says Ein Kelokeinu, there is a Inyon of לעולם אל ישנה אדם, מפני המחלוקת).
Boruch Hashem Leolam is not said in KAYJ on weekdays (but is said in the shul in Bnei Brak and Beitar). Besides that Morid Hatal is said in the summer (unlike in Chutz Lo'oretz, see this posting ), and of course Vesen Tal Umotor is said from 7 Marcheshvon and not from the 5th of December.

Michael

More
25 Jun 2010 00:17 #1778 by GBaum
Replied by GBaum on topic Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz Yisroel
Do I need to say vedui on weekday mornings in Tachnun when davening privately? when else do I say vedui?

GBaum

More
28 Jun 2010 02:31 #1782 by Michael
According to Minhag Ashkenaz, vidui is not said at all on weekdays (only on selichos days), and therefore one who follows Minhag Ashkenaz doesn't say Vidui (even in Eretz Yisroel).

Michael FRBSH

More
16 May 2011 01:24 #1970 by GBaum
Replied by GBaum on topic Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz Yisroel
So I do not say Baruch Hashem le-Olam, in Israel on weekdays?
I followed the majority of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel and do not say it?
You said some congregations say it on weekdays in Israel.

GBaum

More
12 Jun 2011 02:55 #1993 by Michael
The congregation in Betar and Bnei Brak say it. According to our Rov's ruling, we (at KAYJ) don't say it.

Michael