Nusach variants in Birchos Krias Shemaŋ

More
27 Aug 2017 11:46 - 27 Aug 2017 18:11 #2827 by NMuhlgay
I've noticed some differences in the nuschoaus in the nusach page and R' Rallis Wiesenthal's Tefiloh Sefas Yisroel.

I will edit if I notice more but currently
  • In Tisborach Tzureinu, TS"Y presents כולם אהובים… רצון קונהם whereas the recording says קונם
  • In Ŋal hoRishaunim, TS"Y and the Madrich (5769 ed.) say אין ﭏקים עוד זולתך, whereas the recording omits עוד

Which is correct? If TS"Y is correct, why do the recordings use the wrong girso?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2017 18:26 #2828 by Michael
Replied by Michael on topic Nusach variants in Birchos Krias Shemaŋ
In KAYJ we Daven Nusach Ashkenaz according to the live Minhag, omitting changes that were done as compromises after Holocaust in KAJ (as Rav Shimon Schwab Zt'l told Rav Hamburger), and omitting any changes that were presented into Davening by the Maskilim (ויי"צ etc.) or by the censor.
TSY must be following the old Minhag, even in cases that it was changed for other reasons than the ones quoted above. Rav Hamburger's shul in Bnei Brak follows this Minhag, and says as quoted above. But in KAYJ we do not change back to the old Minhag in these cases, but follow the Minhag used nowadays in Ashkenaz (Yekkish) Kehillos.

Please Log in to join the conversation.